Monday, November 19, 2012

At your Christmas Table: Walnut Caramel Fudge Brownies




Christmas is fast approaching. Everytime someone announce on TV that its __ days to go before Christmas I feel a lump on my throat. This past days I feel distraught, I cant seem to make up my mind on what to sell for Christmas. So finally after months of planning and kitchen tests I finally formulated an "im not so expecting this" creation. Finding a good recipe is like finding a needle in a hay stack and then adjusting the recipe so it will be very good is like inventing a rocket for a trip to Uranus. Yes that grueling. I feel guilty everytime I think of how may chocolate bars, walnuts, premium butter I wasted so I can come up  with a recipe this good. A million thanks to my cookie monster nephew who never got tired of eating my scraps.

When I formulated my brownie.... I had the Becky's Kitchen Brownies in mind. It should be that good, I promised myself. If not that good, as close as I can get! Im just realistic Becky's Kitchen is an institution......luckily it turned to be really good, equally good as Becky's, Im not shy to say that because its true. 

And its pretty too! not girly pretty but delectably lipsmackingly pretty.

If you like walnuts and fudgy-caramelly brownies, then this should be at your dinner table this Christmas plus Im sure your friends will love this....

16 squares for 400 Pesos, boxed up and tied up with red and green ribbons, It will be a sweet Christmas. 

Watch out for my marvelous square packed moist chocolate cake soon...

* Deliveries will be reasonably charged according to distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment