Friday, October 26, 2012

The Wilton Way: Basic Decorating Course "Practice makes Perfect"







 (Cake Damages is due to storage and transportation, just imagine a cake that slept for two nights in the fridge then HAND CARRIED from MNL-ILO with my other stuffs, I only have two hands! Sorry for the scratches, dents and its kinda melting...)


I left my cam with my bro so I have to hand carry this cakes back to Iloilo to have their pics taken  and be posted in my blog. Yes that tedious and impractical and traumatizing plus I will never do it again. EVER. 

I took a Wilton Cake Decorating Course last weekend at Living Well Homestore at The Podium under Chef Jackie Ang Po. It was fun and at last I learned how to pipe and frost a cake properly. Before, I just taught myself through youtube and books. My instructor was really good, I learned well and she's so perky and  funny that I was awake and attentive the whole class which was scheduled on sleepy hours. Will definitely going back for more courses... 





No comments:

Post a Comment