Thursday, August 2, 2012

Finally the Perfect Butterscotch!

No exaggeration but it took me 5 recipes just to finalize the ingredients, measurements, and cooking time for the quest of the perfect butterscotch. Im sorry but I wont be sharing to you my recipe... because I think Im selling this one... but for consolation and for the purpose of subtle kindness I  shared the base recipe which was derived from a Good Housekeeping Book... please visit my Mason Jar of Recipes page. 





I have received a lot of negative feedbacks about my butterscotch before, some said its too sweet, others commented that its not that chewy or its too chewy or it has too many nuts or something is really missing.... so I read, researched, experimented and tested all feasible recipes that I can find... after a lot of recipe tweaking finally a moist, sweetness balanced, and chewy butterscotch!

If a person/s says that your goods are not that nice, prove them wrong. Never give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment